Abstract submission for the 2018 Preparedness Summit is now open. This year’s Summit will explore the theme, “Strengthening National Health Security: Mastering Ordinary Responses, Building Resilience for Extraordinary Events.” Abstracts are encouraged on subjects such as:
- Building and sustaining resilient communities
- Effectively using, producing, and disseminating medical countermeasures and nonpharmaceutical interventions
- Ensuring situational awareness to support decision making, data management, and information sharing
- Enhancing the integration of public health, healthcare, and emergency management systems
- Strengthening global health security
The Summit is the premier national conference in the field of public health and healthcare preparedness, delivering cross-disciplinary opportunities to share new research and practices with nearly 1,800 colleagues from across the nation. This year’s Summit will take place April 17–20, 2018 in Atlanta, Ga. at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Join the distinguished list of Preparedness Summit presenters and submit an abstract for the 2018 Preparedness Summit today. Abstracts are open now through Oct. 29, 2017, 11:59 p.m., PT. Click here to start an abstract today.