Forces of Change: Capabilities, Innovation, and Partnerships
INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
The 2017 Preparedness Summit is the premier national conference in the field of public health and healthcare preparedness. The largest event of its kind, the 2017 Preparedness Summit will attract nearly 1,800 attendees who work all levels of government (local, state, and federal), emergency management, volunteer organizations, and healthcare coalitions. The 2017 Preparedness Summit convenes a wide array of partners to participate in the Summit, presents new research findings, shares tools and resources, and provides a variety of opportunities for attendees to learn how to implement model practices that enhance the nation’s capabilities to prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters and other emergencies.
Your exhibit and sponsorship will put you in front of nearly 1,800 attendees from across the country including:
- Local and state public health department preparedness staff, including teams from agencies and organizations;
- Federal agency staff working on public health preparedness issues, including HHS, DHS, CDC, and FDA;
- Representatives from the academic and research communities;
- Community health centers, hospital, and emergency medical services staff;
- Industry partners with resources, new technologies and tools to share; and
- Emergency management agency and homeland security professionals and other personnel working with public health agencies to build preparedness capacity and competency at the local, state, and federal level.
We invite you to be a part of this exciting conference as an exhibitor and/or sponsor.
Questions on pricing, sales, sponsorships, please contact…
Preparedness Summit Exhibits & Sponsorship Sales Manager
301-200-4616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions on exhibitor service kit or billing, please contact…
Preparedness Summit Exhibits Operations Manager
703-964-1240 ext. 130 or email@example.com