The 2018 Preparedness Summit is the premier national conference in the field of public health and healthcare preparedness. The largest event of its kind, the 2018 Preparedness Summit will attract over 1800 attendees who work within all levels of government (local, state, and federal), emergency management, volunteer organizations, and healthcare coalitions.
This year’s Summit will explore the theme, “Strengthening National Health Security: Mastering Ordinary Responses, Building Resilience for Extraordinary Events.”
The 2018 Preparedness Summit will discuss:
- Building and sustaining resilient communities
- Effectively using, producing, and disseminating medical countermeasures and non-pharmaceutical interventions
- Ensuring situational awareness to support decision making, data management, and information sharing
- Enhancing the integration of public health, healthcare, and emergency management systems
- Strengthening global health security
The 2018 Preparedness Summit convenes a wide array of partners to participate in the Summit, presents new research findings, shares tools and resources, and provides a variety of opportunities for attendees to learn how to implement model practices that enhance the nation’s capabilities to prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters and other emergencies.
We invite you to be part of this exciting conference as an exhibitor and/or sponsor.
With questions on pricing, sales, sponsorships, please contact:
Preparedness Summit Exhibits & Sponsorship Sales Manager
301-200-4616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With questions on exhibitor service kit or billing, please contact:
Preparedness Summit Exhibits Operations Manager
703-964-1240 ext. 130 or email@example.com