St. Louis Lambert International Airport
Airport Phone: (314) 890-1333
Address: 10701 Lambert International Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63145-0212 U.S.A
Approximately 14 miles from Downtown St. Louis and the Convention Center.
- Transportation Network Companies Lyft and Uber operate at St. Louis Lambert International Airport. Reservations must be made online.
Uber and Lyft Passenger Pick-Up Areas:
- T1: Exit 17 curbside
- T2: Exit 12 or 14- roadway island
Light Rail (MetroLink)
- MetroLink is the St. Louis metropolitan region’s light rail system and is operated by Metro as part of a fully integrated regional transportation system.
- MetroLink has 37 stations and stretches 46 miles. It serves several municipalities in St. Louis County, Missouri, St. Clair and Monroe Counties in Illinois, and the City of St. Louis. Advance fare required.
- Metrolink Station Terminal 1 is at Exit Door 1, Ticketing Level, east of all ticket counters.
- Metrolink Station Terminal 2 is at Exit Door 12, through the parking garage.
Limousine and Sedan Services
- American Transportation Company: (314) 872-7200
- A-VIP Limo and Car Service: (314) 576-5211
- Best Transportation of St. Louis: (314) 989-1500
- Excel Transportation: (314) 741-6550
- Express Car Service, Inc: (314) 993-8444