Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport – ATL
Airport Phone: 1-800-897-1910 Hotel direction: 12 mile(s) N
- A-National Limousine Service (sedans); fee: 60 USD + tax and gratuity (one way) ; on request
- Bus service, fee: 16.5 USD (one way)
- Subway service, fee: 2.5 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 32 USD (one way)
- MARTA bus station 6 mile(s) NE
- Peachtree Center MARTA station 0.1 mile(s) W
- Civic Center (N2) MARTA rail station 0.4 mile(s) N
Car Rentals Nearby:
Hertz 202 Courtland Street Atlanta, Georgia 30303 Phone: 1-404-221-0188
Please use this discount code to receive special rates for Preparedness Summit attendees: CV#022Q6694
- Valet parking, fee: $35 USD daily for sedans; $40 for SUVs and oversized vehicles
- Off-site parking, fee: $4 USD hourly, $25 USD daily
- Valet hourly rates up to 6 hours, then daily rate applies . (No Buses / Rv’s / Dualies).
The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MARTA) operates Atlanta’s local public transportation system. MARTA’s Airport Station is the final stop on the South Line and is only 15 minutes from downtown. The entrance to MARTA’s Airport Station is located inside the west end of the airport’s main terminal, just a few feet from the baggage claim areas. Board a northbound train and get off at the Peachtree Center Station. It will cost $2.50. Atlanta Airport Shuttle
Taxis are located in the Red Bus aisle. There is a flat fee of $32 ($2 for each additional person) to/from the airport to the downtown business district. The ride is approximately 30 minutes depending on traffic. Fares originating from a business and concluding at a business within the zone of downtown, Buckhead, and Midtown are $8 ($2 for each additional person).
Checker Cab has a station located right outside of the hotel and is available 24 hours a day. For more information or to book a cab, please visit: www.atlantacheckercab.com.